Monday, October 30, 2006

The Emergency Blogcast System

This is only a test. Just got my new phone, a BlackBerry Pearl, and it's like learning to type all over again. I like the feel of the keys though. Still trying to decide whether I do better with two thumbs or two index fingers. I have at least eliminated the pinky-nose combination. I'm also trying to set up Blogger for posts from my phone. Not yet sure how successful that's likely to be but if you're reading this it must have worked acceptably. [EdNote: Not as well as I'd hoped, but at least the Message-To-Blog system seems to work. More on getting Blogger Mobile set up if and when I am successful.] Tomorrow I'll try to put up a few links to party pics from last night. Tonight I'm busy trying to fold my way through a HORSE tournament on Full Tilt poker. We're about to hit 60/120 7-stud and I have less than 9 BB's so I'll probably be in bed soon.

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry.

No comments: