Friday, January 05, 2007

Good vs. Evil

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
Spider-Man
75%
Batman
70%
Hulk
65%
Robin
60%
Superman
60%
Catwoman
60%
Wonder Woman
55%
Supergirl
55%
The Flash
55%
Green Lantern
50%
Iron Man
45%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.
Take The Superhero Personality Quiz
Your results:
You are Dr. Doom
Dr. Doom
69%
Lex Luthor
67%
Mr. Freeze
65%
The Joker
62%
Green Goblin
60%
Magneto
59%
Riddler
58%
Apocalypse
57%
Venom
57%
Catwoman
56%
Dark Phoenix
49%
Juggernaut
48%
Kingpin
43%
Mystique
36%
Two-Face
36%
Poison Ivy
30%
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.
Take The "Which Super Villain am I?" Quiz
So many statistically significant facts to ponder. Would I have been more Luthor than Doom if only I did not have a Hideously Scarred Eyebrow? Would I be more Green Lantern than Wonder Woman if I had answered differently about wearing a bra? And why am I 4% more Catwoman-as-hero than Catwoman-as-villain? Ah, the mysteries of modern psychology...

No comments: