Sunday, August 10, 2008

Zero Day

Before I looked old and scraggly. After shaving, just old. Of course, waiting to take the picture until moments before bed doesn't help, and doesn't bode well for the success of this project. Gotta be more on top of things.

Still, the goal I set for myself was to get a picture before crashing for the night, and to get it posted by the next night, and I've accomplished that much at least. It's a bit early in the game to start kicking myself over the small failures and near misses. After all, I have to have something to talk about next week.

So anyway, today is Zero Day. This is the baseline upon which I must improve what I can and make peace with what I cannot. Staring at these daily photos will force me to either improve my self-image or work to improve myself. At least, that's my theory. We'll see how well it proves out in practice.

No comments: